Getting content of an IFrame

Sody

Hi, is there some posibility how to get content of an IFrame ? I know
how to do it with JavaScript but I'm dealing with this functionality:

1. User opens from my webapp modalpopup (with AJAX modalPopup)
2. In the content of modalpopup is an IFrame
3. In this IFrame will be another webapp started
4. User creates his configuration in this IFrame with that webapp and
clicks on Button EXPORT RESULTS
5. Now that IFrame shows new page with result like:

session_id: 123
vehicle_id:81008220060515
vehicle_name:Volvo S40 T5 AWD Summum 4 trg. Limousine '07
vehicle_total_price:€ 36.250
vehicle_price_of_options:
vehicle_manufacturer_code:
option_count:0

6. then he clicks on OK Button in ModalPopup (code behind function
OnOK() will be fired)...and at this point, I would like to get that
exported result and save it into DB.

How can I deal with this problem ?

Please help.

bruce barker

cross site scripting will also prevent javascript from accessing it
also. you need to write a proxy page (see webclient) on your site that
call the secondary site and passes the html to the iframe. then your
server will see all traffic.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Sody

bruce said:
cross site scripting will also prevent javascript from accessing it
also. you need to write a proxy page (see webclient) on your site that
call the secondary site and passes the html to the iframe. then your
server will see all traffic.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Thak you for your help....but could you give me more info how to create
that WebClient please ? Some link or example will be OK.