    Thank you.

    Sincerely,
    Harish

    harish, Dec 6, 2003

  2. harish wrote:
    > Hi Friends,
    > I am working on a project for which I need a module in
    > C for Windows 2000 which would be able to return the exact load on the
    > cpu at any given time. In windows 98 i can get the cpu load from
    > registry key HKEY_DYN_DATA but in windows 2000, this registry key is
    > not there.
    > I am aware of many utilities and routines that are available
    > in Unix, but I am specifically looking for something in Windows. Any
    > help in this matter would be really appreciated.

    Windows-specific questions are off-topic here. Try a Windows programming
    group. This group discusses the C language as defined by the
    international C standard. There is no way in standard C to do what you want.

    -Kevin

    Kevin Goodsell, Dec 6, 2003

  3. On 5 Dec 2003 22:30:54 -0800, in comp.lang.c ,
    (harish) wrote:

    >Hi Friends,
    > I am working on a project for which I need a module in
    >C for Windows 2000 which would be able to return the exact load on the
    >cpu at any given time. In windows 98 i can get the cpu load from
    >registry key HKEY_DYN_DATA but in windows 2000, this registry key is
    >not there.

    This is offtopic here. I'm sure that one of the countless
    windows/win32 programming groups can tell you, and probably they'll
    menmion the performance monitoring API. As will the online help, if
    you bother to search if.

    --
    Mark McIntyre

    Mark McIntyre, Dec 6, 2003