    Any help, even pointing me to a method to grab the credentials would
    be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks!
    Heather, Aug 21, 2003

  2. This is not an OS-specific group, so for future postings, you should turn to
    one of the Microsoft.Public.* groups. Here is a search on MSDN for
    credentials, the Platform SDK has all the information you need:

    http://tinyurl.com/krp6

    ~
    Jeremy
    Jeremy Cowles, Aug 21, 2003

  3. Heather

    White Wolf Guest

    Heather wrote:
    > I am trying to get a copy of the credentials using visual studio c++.
    > I don't want managed code. I'm not even sure what project type to use
    > (i'm new to visual studio and used to coding c++ on unix).
    > Any help, even pointing me to a method to grab the credentials would
    > be greatly appreciated.

    [SNIP]

    Look around carefully and when nobody watches grab the credentials and run!
    :)

    Ps: I dunno what credentials are (at all) so I must suspect that they have
    nothing to do whatsoever with the standard C++ language, the only topic
    here. Read this: http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

    --
    WW aka Attila
    White Wolf, Aug 22, 2003