Getting credentials in C++

Heather

I am trying to get a copy of the credentials using visual studio c++.
I don't want managed code. I'm not even sure what project type to use
(i'm new to visual studio and used to coding c++ on unix).
Any help, even pointing me to a method to grab the credentials would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jeremy Cowles

This is not an OS-specific group, so for future postings, you should turn to
one of the Microsoft.Public.* groups. Here is a search on MSDN for
credentials, the Platform SDK has all the information you need:

http://tinyurl.com/krp6

~
Jeremy

White Wolf

Heather said:
I am trying to get a copy of the credentials using visual studio c++.
I don't want managed code. I'm not even sure what project type to use
(i'm new to visual studio and used to coding c++ on unix).
Any help, even pointing me to a method to grab the credentials would
be greatly appreciated.
[SNIP]

Look around carefully and when nobody watches grab the credentials and run!
:)

Ps: I dunno what credentials are (at all) so I must suspect that they have
nothing to do whatsoever with the standard C++ language, the only topic
here. Read this: http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt