Getting current directory

alberto.decaro

Hello everybody.
I'm developing a class library project. I want a method to return the
path where the compiled .dll file will be placed.
I try with the Environment.CurrentDirectory property, testing the class

within an ASP.NET application, but it returns the path of the
aspnet_wp.exe process (C:\WINDOWS\system32).
Any clue? Thanks

Parag

try using
AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory ( returns current directory )

Regards
Parag

alberto.decaro

I thanks a lot both of you. Anyway, according to my app, AppDomain
works better ;-)
See you.