Getting data from tables in a Word document...

Stu

Hi,

I am trying to extract the values from a few specific fields in a word
document from VB. I have now opened the doc and can loop through all the
paragraphs...but none of the tables are listed.

Is there any way of getting the value from, say, the 3rd table, 2nd row, 1st
column.

Any help on this is appreciated - I haven't got the budget for a 3rd party
object on this project.

Thanks in advance,

Stu

Eliyahu Goldin

Why don't you post in microsoft.public.office.developer.automation
newsgroup?

Eliyahu