    Thanks!
    --
    Nathan
    Nathan Given, May 19, 2004

  2. Nathan Given

    Sudsy Guest

    Nathan Given wrote:
    > Hello All,
    >

    > I am using eclipse 3.0 M7 and I used to be able to see where I had
    > coded a //TODO tag in the Problems View (the small window that is at
    > the bottom of the screen in the Java Perspective).
    >
    > But now, I insert a //TODO tag and it doesn't show up in the Problems
    > list. Does anyone know how to make my //TODO tags show up in the
    > Problems List?

    I view them in the Task window. Note that they don't show up until and
    unless you Save the file! I'm running version 2.1.2, if that makes any
    difference.
    Sudsy, May 20, 2004

  3. Nathan Given

    Nathan Given Guest

    Thank you so much!!! I just didn't have the tasks view open. :)

    --
    Nathan

    Nathan Given, May 20, 2004
  4. Nathan Given

    EddyParkinson

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Solution

    I had this problem :shock: . Solved it by fixing the syntax of the function. i.e. The function parameter was invalid and when I fixed this all the TODO items started to work again. :D
    EddyParkinson, Jul 16, 2010