Getting Eclipse's Problems View to Show TODO items

Nathan Given

Hello All,

I am using eclipse 3.0 M7 and I used to be able to see where I had
coded a //TODO tag in the Problems View (the small window that is at
the bottom of the screen in the Java Perspective).

But now, I insert a //TODO tag and it doesn't show up in the Problems
list. Does anyone know how to make my //TODO tags show up in the
Problems List?

Thanks!

Sudsy

Nathan said:
Hello All,

I am using eclipse 3.0 M7 and I used to be able to see where I had
coded a //TODO tag in the Problems View (the small window that is at
the bottom of the screen in the Java Perspective).

But now, I insert a //TODO tag and it doesn't show up in the Problems
list. Does anyone know how to make my //TODO tags show up in the
Problems List?

I view them in the Task window. Note that they don't show up until and
unless you Save the file! I'm running version 2.1.2, if that makes any
difference.

Joined
Jul 16, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Solution

I had this problem :shock: . Solved it by fixing the syntax of the function. i.e. The function parameter was invalid and when I fixed this all the TODO items started to work again. :D