getting error at time of XmlSerialization

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by IMS.Rushikesh@gmail.com, Sep 22, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Hi Friends,

    My work is stuck up because of this unresolvable and unbelievable
    Error.

    I'm trying to Serialize my Class object using XmlSerialization. And at
    below line, I m getting "error File or assembly name xxxxxxx.dll, or
    one of its dependencies, was not found.."

    ///I got error at this point
    XmlSerializer xmlSerializer = new XmlSerializer(typeof(myObject));

    Error: {"File or assembly name xxxxxxx.dll, or one of its dependencies,
    was not found." }

    As this is an IO error and I'm not using any external file. I am not
    understand why this is happen with my code.

    Thanks in advance.....waiting for your response.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Rushikesh
    Integreon.

    , Sep 22, 2005