Getting error BC30560 with CR 11 Release 2

Rod

I've recently upgraded to Crystal Reports 11 Release 2 on my development
machine. Right now I'm trying to get one of our ASP.NET 1.1 applications
working with it. Several pages already work with CR 11 Release 2, but two
of the pages do not. I get errors like the following:

Compilation Error
to service this request. Please review the following specific error details
and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: BC30560: 'CrystalReportViewer' is ambiguous in the
namespace 'CrystalDecisions.Web'.

Source Error:

Line 32: <TD
id="tdMain" vAlign="top">Line 33:
<DIV id="crvDIV">Line 34:
<cr1:CrystalReportViewer id="crvVouchersByProvider" runat="server"
DisplayGroupTree="False"
AutoDataBind="true"></cr1:CrystalReportViewer></DIV>Line 35:
<P><asp:label id="lblError" runat="server" Visible="False"
ForeColor="Red"></asp:label></P>Line 36:
</TD>

Source File: http://localhost/WebApp/VouchersByProvider.aspx Line: 34

I have tried removing the Crystal Reports viewer from off of the page and
putting it back on again, and it doesn't seem to have. I have also removed
the CrystalDecisions.Web reference from the project and then put it back in
again, and that didn't help.

What is wrong? What can I do about this?

Rod