Getting error: "The namespace, , is a duplicate. "

UT-BadBoy

Hi,

I've been working with ASP.NET for about a year so I'm still
considering myself to be somewhat of a novice in this field. I am
receiving this particualr error when trying to hit a webservice from
an IE browser:

The namespace, , is a duplicate.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The namespace, ,
is a duplicate.

I've researched this particular error on the net and there doesn't
seem to be a whole lot of resource available on
what the root cause of this particular error is.

I'm using the ASP.NET AJAX extensions so that all the webservices have
the [Script] attribute tag since our
front end is completely html/ajax technology.

Most of these webservices are returning object types as an xml
response type.

Does anyone know exactly why the framework will throw this error when
trying to compile the webservice?

Thanks in advance.