getting errors while executing app in XP Home

Yoshitha

hi
i've vb application and i migrated it to vb.net application and it is
working

fine when i run this in windows 2000 professional where am having

dotnetframwork 1.1 and visual studio 2003.
but when i run the same application in XP home edition which is having only

framwork 1.1 i am getting the following error.

Application Has generated an exception that could not be handled.

process id=0x4e8 (1256), thread id=0x5d8 (1496)

click ok to terminate the application
click cancel to dubug he application

in my bin directory there are several dlls.

Can anybody tell me why am geting this error. how to solve this problem.
its very very very urgent please help me out.

thanx in advance
yoshitha