Getting google autofill to work

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by David Thielen, Feb 27, 2007.

  1. David Thielen, Feb 27, 2007

  2. Hello Dave,

    Do you mean the google toolbar autofill functionality?

    So far I've found some other webthread discussing on using this in html
    page. Maybe you can get some clues from them:

    http://west-wind.com/WebLog/posts/726.aspx

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    ications.

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Feb 28, 2007

  3. That's what is so weird - I'm doing all of that. And my JSP (Java) version
    does fine with this.

    --
    thanks - dave
    david_at_windward_dot_net

    David Thielen, Feb 28, 2007
  4. Thanks for your reply Dave,

    If the code snippet are identical, I'm afraid the problem should be
    somewhat related to the google toolbar's behavior. Have you tried the
    samething on some other machine to see whether it works? If the html code
    is correct, this should work on normal browsers.

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Mar 1, 2007