Getting ID, calling url, search for value, return value

Tim Fröglich

Hello,

I am new in developing web services and hope you can help me. I would
like to run a web service. A client will send an id. This id should be
taken by the web service. After that the webservice should call a url
with that id, e.g. www.testit.com/moreinfo.aspx?id=[ID]

This website will contain valid xml information. The xml has got a
element called <info>. That info should be return first to the web
service and then to the client. Can you help me with some starter
code?

Thank you and have a nice weekend!