getting images from SQL 2 work with datalist

Larry

There is probally a KB article on this somewhere but after hours of
searching I can't find it , maybe you can direct me to it, or give me some
suggestions for a solution.

I have created a dataset at run time form a directory of images. Part of
this process is creating a datacolumn of byte() to store a thumbnail. The
thumbnail is generated from the createThumbnail method and converted to a
byte array using a memoryStream and added to the dataset's datatable.

Now I'd like to display the thumbnails on my web from in a datalist. The
closest example I've found to date is the datalist8 example from the
gotdotnet quickstart site.
(http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quicks...plus/samples/webforms/customize/datalist8.src)
but it's using some sort of format string in the databinder.eval that I
don't understand and doesn't seem to work for my case.

-Larry