getting info on another web page

Michael Winter

well, supposing i have a link (www.aaaa.com), how i get the <meta>
attributes??
i need the title and the description

In precisely the same way that you'd assume a search engine does: download
and parse the HTML.

Mike

ME

In explorer, just click "view" and "source", and you'll see all of the html
code for the primary file, if not framed. If the page has frames, then
you'll have to save the page to my docs, and then open and view source of
all html files it saves in all folders.

me