Getting input in Multi Laguage

Rishi

We are developing one web site with multi language support. The content of
the web-site is also dynamic, the user will decide the content and he can
change when ever he want. So I need to get inputs in multi languages through
Master forms. The input language can be selected at the time of giving input.
And the same to be stored in DB. I already got some idea to store multi
language data in to database. If anybody have an idea how to get inputs in
selected language pls reply us. Our development is fully based on only asp.

Thank You

Rishi

Evertjan.

=?Utf-8?B?UmlzaGk=?= wrote on 28 mei 2009 in
We are developing one web site with multi language support. The
content of the web-site is also dynamic, the user will decide the
content and he can change when ever he want. So I need to get inputs
in multi languages through Master forms. The input language can be
selected at the time of giving input. And the same to be stored in DB.
I already got some idea to store multi language data in to database.
Good.

If anybody have an idea how to get inputs in selected language pls
reply us.

Would this do?

<input name='answer'>
<% = getStringFromDatabase("Please-answer-in-your-selected-language") %>
Our development is fully based on only asp.

You will need to develop HTML too, meseems.

Rishi

Thanks for your reply.

I know that customization to be done in html particularly in <INPUT>. But i
don't know how to do this. Can u help?

Thanks again..