    selected language pls reply us. Our development is fully based on only asp.

    Thank You

    Rishi
    Rishi, May 28, 2009

  2. Rishi

    Evertjan. Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?UmlzaGk=?= wrote on 28 mei 2009 in

    > We are developing one web site with multi language support. The
    > content of the web-site is also dynamic, the user will decide the
    > content and he can change when ever he want. So I need to get inputs
    > in multi languages through Master forms. The input language can be
    > selected at the time of giving input. And the same to be stored in DB.
    > I already got some idea to store multi language data in to database.

    Good.

    > If anybody have an idea how to get inputs in selected language pls
    > reply us.

    Would this do?

    <input name='answer'>
    <% = getStringFromDatabase("Please-answer-in-your-selected-language") %>

    > Our development is fully based on only asp.

    You will need to develop HTML too, meseems.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., May 28, 2009

  3. Rishi

    Rishi Guest

    Thanks for your reply.

    I know that customization to be done in html particularly in <INPUT>. But i
    don't know how to do this. Can u help?

    Thanks again..

    Rishi, May 29, 2009
  4. Rishi

    Bob Barrows Guest

    For html and css help, check out one or more of the groups resulting
    from this search:
    http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?sel=33584039

    --
    HTH,