    waiting for reply..

    Thank you,
    Mansi Shah.

    Mansi Shah, Oct 22, 2007

  2. First of all, why are you using a literal control to create checkboxes? But
    if you do want to do it that way, I think that you use the Request.Form
    property. Take a look at the documentation for details; I have never done it
    this way, and am not 100% positive that this is how to do it since I have
    not looked at the details yet. However, my recommendation would be to not
    create form fields using literal control. If none of the existing controls
    meet your need, write a custom control or write a class that inherits one of
    the existing controls.
    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/

    Nathan Sokalski, Oct 31, 2007

  3. Mansi Shah

    Mansi Shah Guest

    Hi,

    Thanx for your reply. U r right. so, I had impletemented it using
    gridview instead literal N its working perfect.

    Regards,
    Mansi Shah.

    Mansi Shah, Oct 31, 2007