    video sites too.
    What's up?

    , Apr 12, 2008

  2. Roedy Green Guest

    On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 21:06:00 -0700 (PDT), wrote,

    >When I go to Youtube my Netscape 7.2 suddenly is not playing videos
    >and giving me message:

    Netscape has gone to the great beyond. I suggest you try a more
    modern browser.

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/browsers.html

    One of its descendants, such as Firefox, Flock or Sea Monkey might
    make you feel at home.
    --

    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary