Getting JavaScript value

James

I'm having a customer submit an order. When they submit it, it posts to a
page that processes the order and inserts into our database, while
displaying a summary of their order. I have a javascript function that will
cause a "confirm" box to show up if an order seems like it might be a
duplicate. However, I can't seem to get the code to "wait" for the response
from that box, which I guess makes some sense. Am I stuck with having an
interim page or doing something with posts or is there an easy way to get
the record to not insert until the user responds to the confirm box?

James

Mark Schupp

You will have to have an interim page.
Once they submit the form you can no longer put up an alert box because the
processing is taking place on the server, not the client.