Getting "not enough disk space error" when there is plenty of disk space

Jas Shultz

I'm using Win2K3 Enterprise edition with the latest .NET framework
installed. I have this problem with getting "out of disk space"
errors.

It doesn't happen all the time but it does happen. When I installed
Sharepoint Services I got the error and had to reboot and then
everything was fine. I get it sometime when running aspx pages. It's
very odd. Usually, I can just remove the application and readd it from
the properties menu in the IIS manager (I'm using IIS 6 btw).

Any help that you guys can offer would be appreciated.

Here is a copy of the error message I'm receiving:

There is not enough space on the disk.
the CodeDomProvider 'Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeProvider'. Please
review the stack trace for more information about the error and where
it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.IOException: There is not enough space on
the disk.

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[IOException: There is not enough space on the disk.
]
System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str) +723
System.IO.FileStream.WriteCore(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32
count) +134
System.IO.FileStream.FlushWrite() +55
System.IO.FileStream.Flush() +39
System.IO.FileStream.Dispose(Boolean disposing) +32
System.IO.FileStream.Close() +17

System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeCompiler.FromDomBatch(CompilerParameters
options, CodeCompileUnit[] ea) +383
System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeCompiler.FromDom(CompilerParameters
options, CodeCompileUnit e) +90

System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeCompiler.System.CodeDom.Compiler.ICodeCompiler.CompileAssemblyFromDom(CompilerParameters
options, CodeCompileUnit e) +37
System.Web.Compilation.BaseCompiler.GetCompiledType() +227

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573;
ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

Jas Shultz
Open Sky Media
Graphic - Print - Logo