Getting "not enough disk space error" when there is plenty of disk space

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jas Shultz, Dec 3, 2003.

  1. Jas Shultz

    Jas Shultz Guest

    I'm using Win2K3 Enterprise edition with the latest .NET framework
    installed. I have this problem with getting "out of disk space"
    errors.

    It doesn't happen all the time but it does happen. When I installed
    Sharepoint Services I got the error and had to reboot and then
    everything was fine. I get it sometime when running aspx pages. It's
    very odd. Usually, I can just remove the application and readd it from
    the properties menu in the IIS manager (I'm using IIS 6 btw).

    Any help that you guys can offer would be appreciated.

    Here is a copy of the error message I'm receiving:

    There is not enough space on the disk.
    the CodeDomProvider 'Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeProvider'. Please
    review the stack trace for more information about the error and where
    it originated in the code.

    Exception Details: System.IO.IOException: There is not enough space on
    the disk.

    Source Error:

    Stack Trace:

    [IOException: There is not enough space on the disk.
    ]
    System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str) +723
    System.IO.FileStream.WriteCore(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32
    count) +134
    System.IO.FileStream.FlushWrite() +55
    System.IO.FileStream.Flush() +39
    System.IO.FileStream.Dispose(Boolean disposing) +32
    System.IO.FileStream.Close() +17

    System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeCompiler.FromDomBatch(CompilerParameters
    options, CodeCompileUnit[] ea) +383
    System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeCompiler.FromDom(CompilerParameters
    options, CodeCompileUnit e) +90

    System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeCompiler.System.CodeDom.Compiler.ICodeCompiler.CompileAssemblyFromDom(CompilerParameters
    options, CodeCompileUnit e) +37
    System.Web.Compilation.BaseCompiler.GetCompiledType() +227

    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573;
    ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573

    Jas Shultz
    Open Sky Media
    Graphic - Print - Logo