Getting onclick to fire thru absolutely positioned iframe on div

ryanveenstra

I have two (or more) iframes that are all the same size and are
transparent. I have absolutely positioned divs inside of each of the
iframes that have a background color or image (using alphaimageloader).
The problem is that i can click on any text on any of the divs and the
onclick event will fire. However, if i click anywhere else in the div
where there is not text the event will not fire. When i specify the
alphaimageloader, the onclick event will not fire at all even if i
click on the text. Anyone have any ideas on how to get the onclick
event to fire thru one or multiple iframes?