Getting parameter from an ASCX control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Roger, Jan 5, 2004.

  1. Roger

    Roger Guest

    How can you retrive a parameter from an ACSX component?

    Private Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal
    e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load

    Dim tempUserControl = Page.LoadControl("ViewCar.ascx")
    tempUserControl.carid = 223

    end sub

    this displays a car

    there is a button on the ASCX control that gets a value
    from the controls user input. i want to pass this value to
    the page which has loaded the ASCX control.

    I think it is a rendering problem(order), does anyone
    knows how to to this ?

    Thx

    Roger, Jan 5, 2004

  2. Roger