Getting parameter names through reflection

cyberco

Is it possible to get parameter names through reflection? From a class
file reflection enables me to get methods and their types of
parameters:

public void foo(int);

But I would like to now the name for the int parameter.

It seems like Eclipse is able to pull this off for its debugging mode,
I wonder how.

Chris Uppal

cyberco said:
Is it possible to get parameter names through reflection?

No.

/If/ you have access to the .class files, and /if/ they were compiled with
variable name tables included (part of the debugging info), and /if/ you are
willing to parse the classfile to find and interpret the tables (there are
several helper libraries available), then you can get the information that way.

-- chris