Getting parent.[frame name].location has no properties

artofshe

Here is my code

document.bgColor = "blue";
document.frames[0].location =
"/IC.nsf/Get%20and%20Compare%20URLs?OpenView"

OR

document.bgColor = "blue";
document.Frame2location =
"/IC.nsf/Get%20and%20Compare%20URLs?OpenView"

Danny

Assuming is an iframe, do instead window["THEFRAMENAME"].location or
..location.href.

Danny

artofshe

Danny said:
Assuming is an iframe, do instead window["THEFRAMENAME"].location or
.location.href.

Danny

Hi Danny

No this is not an IFrame. It is a Notes Client. The Frame to which I am
pointing exists. How would I use getelementbytag? This has been
driving me crazy for a week. So I hope you have time to answer.