    the window accordingly?

    BR
    Sonnich
    jodleren, Feb 14, 2007

  2. jodleren

    VK Guest

    On Feb 14, 10:45 pm, "jodleren" <> wrote:
    > Hi!
    >
    > I am making an option, which opens a small window with a picture in it
    > and data about it.
    >
    > I just want a JS script, which will get the picture size, and then set
    > the window accordingly?

    The trickiest part is to get the real picture size across different
    UAs.

    Untested by myself claimed to be working by poster:

    <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.javascript/msg/
    f9479765f8cd8950>

    For window be aware that both popup and resizing are considered as so-
    called "common annoyances" so can by blocked - either one or both - on
    your visitors.
    VK, Feb 14, 2007

  3. jodleren

    jodleren Guest

    On Feb 14, 11:17 pm, "VK" <> wrote:
    > On Feb 14, 10:45 pm, "jodleren" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hi!

    > > I am making an option, which opens a small window with a picture in it
    > > and data about it.

    > > I just want a JS script, which will get the picture size, and then set
    > > the window accordingly?

    > The trickiest part is to get the real picture size across different
    > UAs.
    >
    > Untested by myself claimed to be working by poster:
    >
    > <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.javascript/msg/
    > f9479765f8cd8950>
    >
    > For window be aware that both popup and resizing are considered as so-
    > called "common annoyances" so can by blocked - either one or both - on
    > your visitors.

    For getting data, it seems to work.
    But how do I set the size?

    /S