Getting Pollinate working

jtsengorg

I've downloaded the latest versions of Eclipse, Tomcat, Beehive and
Pollinate and I am very close to getting it to work. I've been using
the following instructions:

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/wst/components/ws/download_instructions_for_jars.html
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/pollinate-home/proposal/review.html

When I try to launch the application by running demo.jsp (2nd link
above), I get the following error in Eclipse:

Could not load the Tomcat server configuration at /Servers/Tomcat v5.5
Server @ localhost-config. The configuration may be corrupt or
incomplete.
Could not load the Tomcat server configuration at /Servers/Tomcat v5.5
Server @ localhost-config. The configuration may be corrupt or
incomplete.

What does that mean and how do I get around it?

FYI my default app location is /usr/share/tomcat/webapps.