Getting Rid Of Validation Warning Caused By Title Attribute In Web

Guest

When adding a panel to a webpart catalogzone, you have to specify the title
attribute for it to show up in the catalog. Unfortunately, the title
attribute is not part of the panel so you get an ASP.Net Validation warning.

OK. So it's just a warning and I can ignore it, but I'd rather not have any
warnings in my project. Is there a way to have it know that the Title
attribute is correct for the control if it's in one of the webpart zones?