    this, please direct me to that.

    Thanks for your understanding.

    pandi

    pandi, Dec 12, 2009

  2. pandi

    pandi Guest

    Also my target is to get rank list of searched queries in web search
    engine
    Help me to get above.

    Thanks

    pandi, Dec 12, 2009

  3. pandi

    pandi Guest

    pandi, Dec 12, 2009
  4. pandi

    Jeff Higgins Guest

    pandi wrote:
    > Hi
    > I am working on Java project which needs to get search details/result
    > from a web search engine.
    >
    > Please give me your ideas/tips on moving this with further..which way
    > i have to move for this and if any of you have a sample/tutorial for
    > this, please direct me to that.
    >
    > Thanks for your understanding.
    >
    > pandi

    My simple web search lead to this link.
    <https://argos.dev.java.net/>
    I am not associated with this project,
    and haven't looked past the front page.
    JH

    Jeff Higgins, Dec 12, 2009
  5. In article
    <>,
    pandi <> wrote:

    > I am working on Java project which needs to get search details/result
    > from a web search engine.
    >
    > Please give me your ideas/tips on moving this with further..which way
    > i have to move for this and if any of you have a sample/tutorial for
    > this, please direct me to that.

    Google provides such an API; see "Code Snippets":

    <http://code.google.com/apis/ajaxsearch/documentation/index.html>

    --
    John B. Matthews
    trashgod at gmail dot com

    John B. Matthews, Dec 12, 2009
  6. pandi

    pandi Guest

    Hi

    Thanks all for your reply...

    >>Google provides such an API; see "Code Snippets":

    >><http://code.google.com/apis/ajaxsearch/documentation/index.html>

    is the link you given only for embedded google search engine?

    Actually i am using windows live search engine.

    Here i need to get the all search results for the query entered by user
    (in the cookies).

    I need the details like URL, Searched String, Rank of each pages, and
    clicks done on the each page.

    Is this possible to get the above information from like you given?

    Or else please give me your ideas.

    Thanks again .....waiting for Your reply

    pandi, Dec 14, 2009