Getting Session Variables Seems Really Slow in AcquireRequestState

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Phil Johnson, Jul 20, 2009.

  1. Phil Johnson

    Phil Johnson Guest

    Hi,

    We have a web application that I am profiling and it seems to take a long
    time to get a couple of session variables in Global.ascx.cs 's
    AcquireRequestState().

    We have implemented the method and only get a couple of session variables in
    it, but looking at the profile it seems to take over a third of a second...
    getting session variables after that doesn't seem to take so long.

    Is there anything we can do to speed up the AcquireRequestState?

    Thanks

    --
    Regards,

    Phillip Johnson (MCPD:Enterprise Applications)

    Phil Johnson, Jul 20, 2009