Getting/setting Win32 Lanman share permissions

Charles LaCour

I am looking for a way to list and possibly change the permissions on
file shares on Win2K servers via a perl script.

I have tried using Win32::OLE to access ADSI objects for the shares but
there is no permissions listed.

I have looked at Win32NetResource and that has no more info than I can
get via ADSI.

I have also looked at Win32::lanman and I did not find anything in there
but the package is so large I am probably missing something.

Any assistance would appreciated.