Getting StackOverflow with xalan!

Discussion in 'Java' started by Elhanan, May 10, 2006.

  1. Elhanan

    Elhanan Guest

    hi..

    i've been trying to use xalan to transform an xml file.

    my xslt is NOT recursive, it's i do use call-templates. and on each
    one i call document function (but on the same file)

    the strange thing is that if i use
    java -cp .;..\lib\xercesImpl.jar;..\xalan.jar;
    org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process

    it's goes ok but if i use with this: (my own class)

    java -Djava.endorsed.dirs=../lib\ -cp
    .../lib/classes12.jar;../lib/compass.jar;../lib/dom.jar;../lib/jaxb-api.jar;../lib/jaxb-impl.jar;../lib/jaxb-libs.jar;../lib/jaxb-xjc.jar;../lib/jaxp-api.jar;../lib/relaxngDatatype.jar;../lib/sax.j

    (all them classes are needed otherwise i get NoClassDefFound on
    NameSpaceContext

    if i use my own java class i get JavaStackOverFlow,

    Elhanan, May 10, 2006

  2. Elhanan

    Elhanan Guest

    ok i think i got it..

    i included jaxb-xjc (the same project also uses jaxb) which forced me
    ot add java.endorsed.dir property to my lib files (otherwise i got an
    exception on getSchema Method)

    after removing both ,it worked, i always thought i needed xjc for
    buidling the ant, so included it in my eclipse.

    Elhanan, May 10, 2006