    how to make asp.net runnin

    -
    ajmalrahima

    ajmalrahiman, Dec 11, 2005

  2. ajmalrahiman

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    try running "aspnet_regiis -i" at commasnd prompt from Framework's folder at
    C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\<version>

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider

    Teemu Keiski, Dec 11, 2005

  3. ajmalrahiman

    Guest

    Ensure you have administrative rights on the BOX to start the service

    , Dec 11, 2005
  4. ajmalrahiman

    I like pussy Guest

    The answer very good!
    It help me to solve my important problem.
    Thank you a lot.
    PS:use "aspnet_regiis -i",This command is right.

    I like pussy, Aug 6, 2006