Getting started with Python: The ultimate guide with Tips, Tools and Resources

Manish

Getting started with Python: Tips, Tools and Resources
http://lurnq.com/lesson/getting-started-with-python-tips-tools-and-resources/

This is a lesson I published on LurnQ which acts like a beginners guide. I have included various Books, MOOCs, Video Tutorials, Interactive tutorials,exercises which can get you started with Python. I have included my reviewalong with some resources, which I have used while teaching Python myself.

Any form of feedback is most welcome. Also, if I missed out on any good learning resource, do leave it as a comment. I will update the list.

Thanks