Getting started with Python: The ultimate list with Tips, Tools and Resources

Manish

Getting started with Python: The ultimate list with Tips, Tools and Resources
http://lurnq.com/lesson/Getting-started-with-Python-Tips-Tools-and-Resources/

Here is a lesson which includes a great set of resources including Books, MOOCs, Video Tutorials, Interactive tutorials, exercises which can get you started with Python. I have included my review along with some resources, which I have used while teaching Python myself.

If I missed out some good book or resources, do leave the link as a commentso that I can update the list.

Thanks