    It's for my wifes work.
    Thanks
    , Apr 9, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > Can anyone help get started on working with video files?

    Somebody in a multimedia newsgroup should be able to.

    > I work in the financial services industry and wanted to try this on
    > Windows XP with C++ .Net 2003.

    Then perhaps you should post to the Windows programming newsgroup.

    > I want to add DRM (research videos), copy small clips of a
    > video....not sure what else yet.

    C++ _language_ does not define "video" or "DRM" or "clips". You're
    in a wrong newsgroup.

    > It's for my wifes work.

    That doesn't matter, does it? Sorry, you do need to find a more
    suitable forum for your inquiries.

    Victor Bazarov, Apr 9, 2007