Getting Sun Java Certified

www.pulpjava.com

I'm new to programming, but I want a goal to work towards. I want to
work towards a certificaiton. What is suggested? Should I go for a
Java certification? If so, which one? Should I go for SCJA or SCJP?

-Julie

Sem

I'm new to programming, but I want a goal to work towards. I want to
work towards a certificaiton. What is suggested? Should I go for a
Java certification? If so, which one? Should I go for SCJA or SCJP?

-Julie

A good decision. I am going to take my first Exam to SCJA and later
to SCJP for 2007.

For some time, it is not good to spent money to buy commerical
packages as you

have to build your knowldege on Java.

The best free java exam preparation website is www.javaranch.com.

Then make your own decision

One thing you can start from SCJP by skipping SCJA.

For me I do not want because I want challenge and to have

a good solid foundation in Java Programming

Good luck

--sem

murari garg

I'm new to programming, but I want a goal to work towards. I want to
work towards a certificaiton. What is suggested? Should I go for a
Java certification? If so, which one? Should I go for SCJA or SCJP?

-Julie

I suggest you to test yourself with some previous exam paper. If you
are getting good score on SCJP paper then no need to go for SCJA
exams.