    some area's date format is mm.dd.yyyy, dd.mm.yyyy, yyyy.dd.mm ...etc.
    How I can learn what is the location.

    Thanks.
    RAYYILDIZ, Apr 13, 2005

  2. RAYYILDIZ wrote:
    > I have some problem. In win32 platform, how I can get system time in
    > location format. Location format is date and time where you are in. In
    > some area's date format is mm.dd.yyyy, dd.mm.yyyy, yyyy.dd.mm ...etc.
    > How I can learn what is the location.

    You need to ask about it in a Win32 programming newsgroup if you want to
    know how to "learn what is the location". However, C++ standard library
    offers several calendar functions which should give you local time without
    having to specify the location. RTFM about 'time' and 'localtime'
    functions declared in <ctime> or <time.h> headers.

    Victor Bazarov, Apr 13, 2005

  3. RAYYILDIZ

    Guest

    Wrong newsgroup, try asking in comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32 (or
    one of the other comp.os.ms-windows groups).

    hint:
    try looking for mktime in the msdn to get started
    , Apr 13, 2005