    Very Sincerely
    CatBurglerV8
    http://home.hawaii.rr.com/goodtimezone

    CatBurglerV8, Dec 9, 2007

  2. CatBurglerV8

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sun, 9 Dec 2007 11:35:37 -0800 (PST), CatBurglerV8
    who said :

    >How does one go about getting the simple java run command to a web
    >server ?

    If your own PC is attached the net, it can act as a server. You just
    type Java.exe at the command prompt or fireup your Servlet womb.

    To run on somebody else's PC, you have login with an account and
    password. What you do from there depends on the OS.
    --
    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary

    Roedy Green, Dec 10, 2007