getting the command java hitServer to my ISP's Homepage

CatBurglerV8

How does one go about getting the simple java run command to a web
server ?
I just want to start a small java server named hitServer.class so I
want to send the command:
java hitServer to the class file but I don't know how to do it.
Thank You Very Much
Very Sincerely
CatBurglerV8
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/goodtimezone

Roedy Green

How does one go about getting the simple java run command to a web
server ?

If your own PC is attached the net, it can act as a server. You just
type Java.exe at the command prompt or fireup your Servlet womb.

To run on somebody else's PC, you have login with an account and
password. What you do from there depends on the OS.