Getting the data for a user who is logged in using the Login controls

Nathan Sokalski

After a user has logged in using the Login controls, how do I get the
information for that user (such as username, password, email) for use in
code?

Eliyahu Goldin

Keep in mind that the authentication token will be set only with the next
http request. If you need to use the user properties in the same request
with the Logon button click, you will need to call Membership.GetUser({user
name from the login control}).

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer