  1. Laser Lu

    Laser Lu Guest

    Is it possible to get the physical path and file name of the current editing aspx page at design time?

    Laser Lu, Jun 3, 2004

  2. Are you working in VS.NET?

    If you select the .aspx file in Solution Explorer, you can look in the
    Properties window to find the Full Path property.

    Maybe you're talking about creating a macro to get that information?

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jun 3, 2004

  3. Laser Lu

    Laser Lu Guest

    Actually, I want to get the path of current editting page in the code rendering a Web Control
    For example, I have relative path of a image file, but I want to get the information of that image before I render it in the control. In order to get its information, the whole absolute path of that image file is needed. So I have to get fiel path of current editing web page, and then append it with the relative path to get the absolute physical path of that image file
    Howt to do it

    Laser Lu, Jun 3, 2004
  4. Laser Lu

    Laser Lu Guest