Getting the filename of current editing web page?

Laser Lu

Is it possible to get the physical path and file name of the current editing aspx page at design time?

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Are you working in VS.NET?

If you select the .aspx file in Solution Explorer, you can look in the
Properties window to find the Full Path property.

Maybe you're talking about creating a macro to get that information?

Laser Lu

Actually, I want to get the path of current editting page in the code rendering a Web Control
For example, I have relative path of a image file, but I want to get the information of that image before I render it in the control. In order to get its information, the whole absolute path of that image file is needed. So I have to get fiel path of current editing web page, and then append it with the relative path to get the absolute physical path of that image file
Howt to do it

----- Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP] wrote: ----

Are you working in VS.NET

If you select the .aspx file in Solution Explorer, you can look in the
Properties window to find the Full Path property

Maybe you're talking about creating a macro to get that information

Laser Lu

Does anyone know that? Help, please