getting the result from executing an exe

Guest

Is there any sample about getting the results from executing an exe using
C#?
Thanks for answering.

Guest

<DIV>&quot;Otis Mukinfus&quot; &lt;[email protected]&gt; wrote in
message news:[email protected]... said:
Is there any sample about getting the results from executing an exe using
C#?
Thanks for answering.

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Text;

namespace ConsoleApplication1
{
class Program
{
static int Main(string[] args)
{
int i = 1 + 2;

return i;
Good luck with your project,

Otis Mukinfus
http://www.arltex.com
http://www.tomchilders.com

Oh, I mean there is a file, for instance, test.exe, it will dynamically
output a text. I'd like to use C# to get the text, is it possible?

Otis Mukinfus

[...]

What format is the text? Is it a file? Is it a string?

Can you tell me a little more about what you are trying to do?

Good luck with your project,

Otis Mukinfus
http://www.arltex.com
http://www.tomchilders.com

Guest

<DIV>&quot;Otis Mukinfus&quot; &lt;[email protected]&gt; wrote in
message news:[email protected]... said:
<DIV>&quot;Otis Mukinfus&quot; &lt;[email protected]&gt; wrote in
message On Sun,
27
Aug 2006 17:54:14 +0800 said:
[...]

A text string. I just want to get the output data from a console applicaton
which i wrote before using C++.