Getting the values of checkbox(es) checked in a checkboxlist

rishabhshrivastava

Hi All,
I am using CallBack feature in ASP.NET 2.0 and I am running into a
problem with checkboxlist control.

I have to find out which checkboxes are checked and get their values at
client-side(using JavaScript) but always I get a value
"undefined"....this code works for all other controls except
checkboxlist and radiobuttonlist controls. I am pasting my code below
Please let me know wht am i doing wrong.

At Server Side:-
chkBoxList.Attributes.Add("onclick", "UseCallBack('" &
chkBoxList.UniqueID & "');")

At ClientSide:-
function UseCallBack(cntrlName)
{
var cntrlID = cntrlName.split("$") ;
var cntrlValue = listValues(cntrlName);
var cntrlNameValue = cntrlID + '~' + cntrlValue;
GetCallBack(cntrlNameValue, "");

}

function listValues(objectName)
{
var list = null;
for (var i=0; i<objectName.length;i++){
if (document.getElementById(objectName).checked)
{
list += objectName.value + ',';
return list;
}

After the Values are determined I am grabbing the values on
ServerSide's RaiseCallBack Event method.

Please Help!!!!

Thanks