    --
    Regards,

    Diego F.
    Diego F., Jun 10, 2005

  2. Diego F. wrote:
    > Is it possible to get user password from active directory? I want to
    > authenticate a user with Active Directory. I can get the name or
    > email, but I don't know if I can get the password.

    No, the password is stored in a hashed state and cannot be retrieved.
    Leon Mayne [MVP], Jun 10, 2005

  3. Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Jun 10, 2005
  4. Diego F.

    Diego F. Guest

    Diego F., Jun 10, 2005
  5. Do u want to retrieve the password or you want to validate against
    Active Directory?

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Jun 11, 2005
  6. Diego F.

    Diego F. Guest

    It was enough with AD validation. Thank you.

    --
    Regards,

    Diego F.

    Diego F., Jun 13, 2005
  7. Diego F.

    zullu

    Joined:
    May 31, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Need to display User and Mgr details from AD

    Hi Diego,

    Can you share the information of getting the user details and even the Manager details from AD.

    I was looking at creating a web service and consuming it in an InfoPath Form 2007.

    Please let me know if u may be able to help me out.
    Thanks in advance.
    zullu, May 31, 2007