getting values from URL such as http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?q=parameters+url+asp.net&start=10&

anonymous

Hi, if I knew the terms to search on I would be able to do this.

I have a page that gets loaded with stuff in the URL for my state. I don't
know how to get the stuff in the URL. Could someone post a keyword to search
or a link on the web. Thank you. Peter G.

Francisco Padron

If you mean the parameters like q,start, etc, you can use:

string param = Request.QueryString[<param name>];

Using QueryString you can also loop through the params.