Getting Work Sheets from Excel and place in Word Document

Srinvias Vikram

hai,

how can we get Work Sheet in Excel and can place it in Word
Document through C# progrmming, if any solution please give me Reply,I
really Appreciate your help.

Regards,
srinvias vikram

Andrew Thompson

how can we get Work Sheet in Excel and can place it in Word
Document through C# progrmming, if any solution please give me Reply,I
really Appreciate your help.

I do not know what the heck you think this
has to do with JS, but it seems from your
cross-posting that you'd like to ask the
entire planet.

F'Ups set to ..what was it? Oh yeah..
microsoft.public.word.oleinterop
As that (at a guess) was the closest
group you picked to the subject..

Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Srinvias,
how can we get Work Sheet in Excel and can place it in Word
Document through C# progrmming
I prefer to create a LINK field (Fields.Add) in Word that
brings across the range. If I don't want to keep a link, I
then turn it into plain text (Unlink method).

In order to get the syntax for the LINK field, copy the range
in Excel, use Edit/Paste Special in Word, with a LINK. Use
Alt+F9 to toggle the field codes.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update Jun
8 2004)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow
question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :)