getting worked: Java Applet

Don

Hi,

I try to get a simple applet working, the class-file does load, but the
image doesn't appear;( An error doesn't appear. The view is and stays
'grey'

What I want: Automatic refresh of a webcam image

Filename is the same. File is located in same directory as applet.

Hope there's someone who can and wants to help me.

Don

<head>
<title>Untitled Document</title>
charset=iso-8859-1">
</head>

<APPLET code="JavaCam.class" codebase="/location/java/"
width="320" height="240">
<PARAM name="url" value="/location/java/camera.jpg">
<PARAM name="interval" value="20"></APPLET>