getting wsdl method param types?

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by _blackdog, Jan 2, 2006.

  1. _blackdog

    _blackdog Guest

    hello all I'm using the following to get a driver to call to some
    functions.

    require 'soap/wsdlDriver'
    wsdl = "http://localhost:8100/user/wsdl"
    @drv = SOAP::WSDLDriverFactory.new(wsdl).create_rpc_driver

    works great, but now I want a simple list of methods, paramaters and
    return values

    i can get the available methods with

    @drv.singleton_methods

    but how do i get to see the return values and parameters per method in
    an easy way?

    thanks

    bd

    _blackdog, Jan 2, 2006