getting wsdl method param types?

_blackdog

hello all I'm using the following to get a driver to call to some
functions.

require 'soap/wsdlDriver'
wsdl = "http://localhost:8100/user/wsdl"
@drv = SOAP::WSDLDriverFactory.new(wsdl).create_rpc_driver

works great, but now I want a simple list of methods, paramaters and
return values

i can get the available methods with

@drv.singleton_methods

but how do i get to see the return values and parameters per method in
an easy way?

thanks

bd

NAKAMURA, Hiroshi