    the table is in a romte databse.
    Any idea?
    Help or hint will be appeciate it
    Ameur, Nov 19, 2008

  2. Hello Ameur,

    I think you have to jump in a bit deeper and tell us what you want to do.

    What does the service do? Open a table, read a column?
    What should it return? The Entries of a datacolumn?
    Does remote mean "not on the web-service-server" or "not on the client"?

    Cheers,
    Steffen

    mailto:

    Steffen Hoppe, Nov 20, 2008

  3. Ameur

    Ameur Guest

    Hi Steffen

    Basically what I'm trying to acheive is getting an xml from a table that i'm
    connecting to it through odbc, The table name is Queue and has an xml column.
    My web service got the data from the table , but on the returned xml I can't
    figure out how to get the xml chunk which is in the xml column (xml column is
    in the Queue table)
    The table is in other server that I connect to it throhg odb with a dns.

    Hope it is a clear.

    Thanks a lot
    Regards
    Ameur