GetWebResourceUrl and dynamic resources

Jeremy Chapman

Normally I would use GetWebResourceURL which would which would return the
WebResources.axd url of a resource in my assembly. I would put that in my
aspx and at run time the browser would do a get on that url and the
resources would be streamed back to the browser. What I want to do though
is put some html as my resource but modify the html contents depending on
conditions at runtime, then stream it back to the browser. Is this
possible?

Jeremy Chapman

This is a good start, but it will only serve up a static resource. I want
the contents of the resource to change dynamically. Is it possible?