Gif help

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Mike, Jan 3, 2004.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Mike, Jan 3, 2004

  2. Mike

    Steve R. Guest

    Mike wrote in message ...
    > On http://www.gifs.net/animate/page156.htm all attempts using IE6 to
    > download a gif file fail.

    I thought it was the *Web Cache* problem but it isn't.

    What I do in those circumstances is this. Right-click on the image and
    click 'email picture' then a add something in the subject line, then close
    the email, where it will be saved in the 'Drafts' folder. Go to it there
    and then save the attachment as a gif.

    Easy-peasy, it works as I've just done it :~)

    Steve.

    Steve R., Jan 3, 2004

  3. In article <>,
    says...
    > On http://www.gifs.net/animate/page156.htm all attempts using IE6 to
    > download a gif file fail. Right clicking and trying to save picture
    > only offers .bmp as an option. Gif files on other pages not associated
    > with www.gifs.net download just fine. Any idea why the problem.
    >
    > I went to http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=810978 and did what was
    > suggested but that did not help. Any ideas?

    Get it from your cache.

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/