    because I wanna talk about something about the Chinese related
    programs.

    Could you give me some ?
    =?gb2312?B?u7W1sA==?=, Apr 22, 2007

  2. On 21 Apr 2007 19:16:37 -0700, »µµ° <> declaimed the
    following in comp.lang.python:

    > It's really annoying to find there are all English language posts here
    > because I wanna talk about something about the Chinese related
    > programs.
    >
    > Could you give me some ?

    Please note that, while you may be posting via Google,
    comp.lang.python is an NNTP (Usenet) group (a system that predates
    Google by decades), which is also crossed with a mailing list. It is
    /not/ a "Google Group". For the most part, the core Usenet groups work
    in English; non English groups often have the host language as the first
    term in the group name (fr.comp.lang.python, etc.).

    I do know we often get French postings...

    I see French, Czech (?), Italian, and Norse (?) specific groups in
    the directory of groups available via Earthlink. GMANE has lots of
    Python mailing lists that are available as NNTP groups, even if not
    propagated by Usenet -- but these tend to be lists specific to one
    application or another, not the language in general, and still in
    English.

    OTOH, what are "Chinese related programs"? Programs using GUIs
    specifying some Unicode Chinese font for screen displays? A dubbed
    version of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"? <G>
    --
    Wulfraed Dennis Lee Bieber KD6MOG

    HTTP://wlfraed.home.netcom.com/
    (Bestiaria Support Staff: )
    HTTP://www.bestiaria.com/
    Dennis Lee Bieber, Apr 22, 2007

  3. =?gb2312?B?u7W1sA==?=

    John Machin Guest

    On Apr 22, 12:16 pm, å蛋 <> wrote:
    > It's really annoying to find there are all English language posts here
    > because I wanna talk about something about the Chinese related
    > programs.
    >
    > Could you give me some ?

    http://python.cn/ -- (CPUG) Chinese Python Users' Group

    HTH,
    John
    John Machin, Apr 22, 2007
  4. =?gb2312?B?u7W1sA==?=

    John Machin Guest

    On Apr 22, 1:44 pm, Dennis Lee Bieber <> wrote:
    > On 21 Apr 2007 19:16:37 -0700, »µµ° <> declaimed the
    > following in comp.lang.python:
    >
    > > It's really annoying to find there are all English language posts here
    > > because I wanna talk about something about the Chinese related
    > > programs.

    > > Could you give me some ?

    [snip]
    > OTOH, what are "Chinese related programs"? Programs using GUIs
    > specifying some Unicode Chinese font for screen displays? A dubbed
    > version of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"? <G>

    The OP may be interested in the episode involving the knights who say
    'Ni hao" :)
    John Machin, Apr 22, 2007