Give me the google group address in Chinese.

?

=?gb2312?B?u7W1sA==?=

It's really annoying to find there are all English language posts here
because I wanna talk about something about the Chinese related
programs.

Could you give me some ?

Dennis Lee Bieber

It's really annoying to find there are all English language posts here
because I wanna talk about something about the Chinese related
programs.

Could you give me some ?

Please note that, while you may be posting via Google,
comp.lang.python is an NNTP (Usenet) group (a system that predates
Google by decades), which is also crossed with a mailing list. It is
/not/ a "Google Group". For the most part, the core Usenet groups work
in English; non English groups often have the host language as the first
term in the group name (fr.comp.lang.python, etc.).

I do know we often get French postings...

I see French, Czech (?), Italian, and Norse (?) specific groups in
the directory of groups available via Earthlink. GMANE has lots of
Python mailing lists that are available as NNTP groups, even if not
propagated by Usenet -- but these tend to be lists specific to one
application or another, not the language in general, and still in
English.

OTOH, what are "Chinese related programs"? Programs using GUIs
specifying some Unicode Chinese font for screen displays? A dubbed
version of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"? <G>
--
Wulfraed Dennis Lee Bieber KD6MOG
HTTP://wlfraed.home.netcom.com/

John Machin

It's really annoying to find there are all English language posts here
because I wanna talk about something about the Chinese related
programs.
Could you give me some ?
[snip]
OTOH, what are "Chinese related programs"? Programs using GUIs
specifying some Unicode Chinese font for screen displays? A dubbed
version of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"? <G>

The OP may be interested in the episode involving the knights who say
'Ni hao" :)